Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, January 10, 2014

Feline Friday - 1/10/14

Midgie here - Yipper I get to use the window box too!  It's a little big for my delicate physique but I wait here for Momma to come home from work every day. Some days it takes forever for her to come home...

Basically, I wanted to show you this...he does it ALL the time. What a dork!



Momma says to tell you not to forget that next week's Feline Friday is a very special day and don't forget to stop on by! See all y'all then!



4 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I just think your window box bed is fabulous and dorks are special too.

Denise :) said...

Haha! I agree with Sharon! Dorks are particularly darling, as a matter of fact! Is Midgie any relation to grumpy cat?!? LOL! She's (as Ellie puts it) 'gumpy' that it's taking so long for you to get home!! :)

Frances Meredith said...

Well done Midge for grabbing the window box, looks like the best seat in the house.

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

Midgie is a teeny thing... love that face!