Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Monday, July 07, 2014

Design Wall Monday - 7/7/14

I finally started quilting my chosen quilt for this summers county fair and with just 32 days left I guess I'm just in time.


I left it on the sewing machine table over night and it appears that someone used it for a bed last night.

 
I'm sure we don't have a Goldilocks in the house so the question of the day becomes...was it Poppa Bear?


or Momma Bear?


or maybe Baby Bear?

4 comments:

Janet O. said...

Any volunteers step forward yet to take the credit? : )

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Tee Hee - fur analysis time! DNA testing

Chantal said...

Poppa Bear looks the most guilty hiding behind that grin of his!

Michelle said...

They may have all taken turns..........lol !