Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, May 08, 2015

Feline Friday - 5/8/15

Hey y'all - Midgie here!!!


Momma thinks this next picture reminds her of the Brady Brunch with everyone in the family in their own "square." Some are paying better attention to the iPhone than others.


I like to think of it as the 3 minutes of torture when Momma plopped me so close to the Introoder just for the sake of a funny picture.

The things we do to entertain Momma.




6 comments:

Janet O. said...

*LOL*
Everyone at your house has such a delightful sense of humor!

Judy Dietrich said...

Love the up close pic of M. Her eyes say it all!!

Chantal said...

That's just too funny! Poor kitty hating the proximity to the "Introoder" .

Vroomans' Quilts said...

OH, THAT LOOK!! Bad MaMa

Karen H said...

Listen Midgie - Momma's got to have some fun and clearly she knows how to amuse herself!

Missy Shay said...

I've never been able to get all of my cats on the tree at the same time! LOL
My computer is running so slow I can't get my blog linked up. :(