Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Monday, August 17, 2015

HeLP for Hexie-aholics - 8/17/15

As with all my good intentions just before, during and after the fair... I flunked!! I had hoped to get my Value Proposition into once piece minus the last 4 rosettes for today's post...


...but I'll be happy to continue making slow but steady progress this week by alternating assembling the mothership at home and adding sashing to the remaining rosettes while I "work" at the fair (we run the antiques division and I work in the library and first aid booths, all of which requires a lot of sitting). I am sewwwww close I can taste!

PS - Today is the 3 year anniversary of HeLP!!!! Time flies when you are having fun!!

PPS - Don't forget that our October HeLP will focus on Karen's Value Proposition. Completion is not a prerequisite - we are looking for color schemes and progress!




6 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

These are not the things to rush and if it takes more time - take the time to enjoy it.

Jill said...

Wow, this is beautiful! Have fun sewing at the fair!

margaret said...

this is coming along well, enjoy the fair and hope you have some time to stitch

Jo said...

Very good job. You will get there...

Pamela said...

Fantastic!

Karen H said...

I am so far behind in my reading and am spending a couple of hours this morning trying to catch up! You VP quilt is beautiful! Keep up the great work!