Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Saturday, February 17, 2018

HeLP for Hexie-aholics - 2/17/18

Slacker that I am, I didn't realize until yesterday that today was going to be a Hexie Linky Party so I didn't have any updated pictures of my hexie projects to prepare a post with. Oopsies.

I'm pretty sure you'll understand and be able to use your imagination to see that I completed section 3 last night as well as placed the latest rosette up on the design wall. Go Me!!!!


This long President's Day holiday weekend, 2 of my 3 sewing goals are to complete section 4 and get the temperature rosettes appliqued to their background squares.

Goal #3 is to ramp up making inventory for an upcoming sale. Mostly I'll be making name badge holders for a conference but that's a whole 'nother post.

Sew! Tell us! What EPP projects have you been working on? I'm cruising on my UFO - you are more than welcome to pick a hexie UFO and stitch along to meet our 7/6/2018 goal or try to tempt us into starting a new project. Trust me (ask Janet!) it's not that hard to tempt me....

And now, let's see your projects! Any paper shape or vintage project counts...




4 comments:

Turid said...

Working with the next hundred on my La Passion. Will link up tomorrow.

hetty said...

Love your project. I have done many hexies, but never these diamond shapes.

Janet O. said...

Oh, right, you are SUCH a slacker!! NOT!
It is a good thing I am not posting one of my
"many" hexie projects (all two of them). They might tempt you to start a new one (like you need anything in the way of temptation, right?). :)

Paul said...

I understand how to applique a hexagon, or a hexi flower, as there are no bits sticking out. But with your diamonds, there is a flap of fabric sticking out from the point. How do you finish this so it is not visible on the quilt, and you have the nice sharp point?